Sunday, January 2, 2011

New But Not So New

Let me introduce myself, call me Maddie or The Short View. I haven been blogging since like before SPM, I started a new one because I felt I needed to change something, so I rather started this (: . This blog is basically about me from ‘my point of view’ or the 152cm view (: so yeah I am short. Today is the 2nd day of 2011 it wasn't overwhelming as I expected but oh well is only the 2nd day what more can I expect :/ . Actually, I should have get prepare with college tomorrow, but I didn't because my foundation results is not even out yet. I just finished my finals on the 30 Dec 2010 in UTAR. Tomorrow will be in UCSI, but they don't allowed me to enter class without giving them my finals result :/ so tomorrow either go discuss with them whether I can enter class 1st, if not I have to skip 1 to 2 weeks of classes. Although alot of my friends said that 2 weeks of classes there won't be much stuff going on but I am sure everyone is getting the hang of it and I will be entering like some idiot sitting down at the corner knowing nothing is going on. Hope everything goes well...

No comments:

Post a Comment