Sunday, January 9, 2011

2NE1


아파 which means Hurts
but in English the song is called It Hurts.
I love this song (:

Most of my close friends or maybe my facebook friends know that I am IN LOVE with 2NE1 (: which is something that I am really really proud off (: I watch their video over and over and over again..I never get boring XD I even memorized what they did. When I am on the net the 1st thing I usually do is facebook for 5 minutes then I am off to 2NE1 till I'm sleepy. I'm addicted to them! I love all of them CL,Minzy,Bom,Dara (: none of them I dislike...My addiction since 2009 (: . Last year, they actually worked with Will.I.AM from Black Eyes Peas in a couples of songs, and they finish recording 5 songs in 3 days (: I know, they are AWESOME! (: and Will himself praise 2ne1 for such a success in the industry in just a short time. You can actually go check out Will did a shout out to 2ne1 saying he wants to work with them. Is posted by YGLIFEofficial. So yeah I can't wait for their next hit songs (: I gonna be awesome and I bet they will impress  
alot of people out there in the States or even in Asia. Can't wait (: All the best 2NE1! Fighting! (:

CL (chae rin) The Leader

Park Bom The Vocalist

Gong Minji aka Minzy The Dancer

Sandara or Dara The Actress


*all rights reserved to the respective owner of the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment