Friday, June 10, 2011

Sayang.

To: Tough Sayang

I hope you will see this post before, I really give up. Sayang, I know its been a few days since 4th June 2011, we haven't been talking much. I miss you. I really do. Everyday, everything I see reminds me about you and us. I miss you. I have been busy this few days, trying my best to make my self busy all the time. But every little moment, you pops out in my mind. I miss every little msg you sent to me and you appear in my college. I miss presence. Today I went to UTAR to take my foundation cert, hoping to see or bump into you. I was trying to make my self stay longer so I can see you. Texted you but you are not at school today, I was really disappointed  . Trying to make my self feel less desperate, makes me even more lonely inside. Going for cheer practice twice a week, dance performance, go for group discussion and every single thing just to make my self less lonely. I know I make the moved first, but its because you didn't try to hold me back like you used to. I know deep down inside you, you've given up this relationship or us. I am not complaining, I know your happy doing what you love badminton, swimming, outing, basketball. I am glad you had fun. I know this gonna be a very long way for me to go, but I do hope I can bump into your life once again, like we did on the UTAR stairs. ' A random stranger giving a polite Hi'. I do hope I can be in your life again. Sayang, its been an Awesome time with you this 10 months. It never had been better for me, even the times we argued but I know we still love each other. I know this feeling I had still from the very beginning should end now, but I already gave you all my love I had. I am trying to find my self back. Even with non of your personality, physically or mentally characteristic did not match what I always said I wanted, but you have been the perfect person for me. I just hope you would really try harder and to understand my sacrifices that I've made for you. I've never been perfect, you won't be perfect either, so I just hope you would understand me and appreciate the sacrifices I made for this relationship. The time and effort I put in I just hope you would treasure it. Sayang, even we have been apart now, I hope you would actually find me back. I know I sound desperate, but I am truly am. I've texted you alot of times, but your replies are dull. You said you would text me when you reach home, you texted saying you 'going to shower', after that you just said you are 'going to bed now..tired'. Wo zen de hen siang gen ni jiang hua sayang, wo zen de hen siang nian ni. Wo men hen jiu mei yo liao tian liao. Wo yo hen duo shi zhing yao gen ni jiang, wo de kai xin shi, nan guo shi, wo de seh siao de shi, wo quan pu dou siang gen ni jiang. Sayang! ni ting de dao ma? Wo hen tong gu, chuo mok ni bu hui lai chao wo..am still waiting.

I just hope you see this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment