Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gong Xi Fatt Chai!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!(:
May this Rabbit year brings everyone closer together,
Success in everything you do,
Good health,
Of course brings wealth,
and Happiness to everyone out there celebrating it(:

I've just came back from my relatives place(: is tiring but I enjoyed every moment of it (: during the eve of CNY every Chinese will go back to their hometown or family to have a reunion dinner. Even if they are not back they must have a reunion dinner on the eve, is a must in Chinese(: the when the 1st day of CNY most of them will go to relatives house which is the father side and then probably to the mother side in the afternoon or evening or the 2nd day. But my family we will go visit to my dad side in the morning and do all the routine like taking pictures, take 'ang pau', greet the elders with good phrase like may you have good health or wealth etc (: The we will be heading down to my mom side which will be my 2nd uncle which is also my Godparents place because I left my grandpa staying at my uncle's place. We go there chat, laugh, gamble, eat and more eating(: everything is about the gathering rather than the money. Btw I haven't even open the ang pau's or the red packets the angmos call them . I like CNY cuz we can gather all together from far or near and chat and laugh our hearts out together(: I treasure this alot.

Pictures will be upload soon(:

2 comments:

  1. hi maddie,

    how can i get in touch with u? i wanna invite a cheerleading group to perform for an event.

    pls call me or email me and we can discuss further.

    email : phinwong@hotmail.com
    mobile : 012-3333 585

    thanks much! hope to hear from u soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i am so sorry...i abandoned this blog already. do email me in the future if you have any event (: maddielow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete